Domain Magnate update
We are selling a well-managed SaaS lead generation platform website with $7667 per month in revenue (44x). Opportunities for growth include; selling customized extra services, improving the SEO for organic traffic, sales outreach, and increasing promotion of the affiliate program.
How much of your eCommerce revenue actually comes from email marketing? If you’re an eComm business owner, you’ll want to check out my recent interview with Daniel Peleg, Founder of EmailComposed. You’ll learn why you are missing out on huge sales and how to capitalize on ROI with very simple and cost-effective methods.
Here’s what’s coming up for The Domain Magnate Industry Newsletter: we’ve decided to publish each month instead of bi-weekly. We’re doing that because we want the newsletter to be the most useful resource for you—a no-nonsense tool to give you the best industry insights and help you make smart business decisions. Look out for our next update on April 29.
Content marketing trends, stats, and tips for 2022
Grab Semrush’s annual State of Content Marketing report, a valuable tool for marketers and content producers across all industries. The report reveals useful data on content marketing trends, statistics, tips, and expert advice.
Here’s a glimpse of the report’s key findings:
- “Guide” blogs or articles create 3x more organic traffic
- “How To” articles create 1.5x more organic traffic
- Blogs or articles with 7 or more images have 116% more organic traffic
- Blogs or articles containing 1 video receive 83% more traffic
Transferring your SaaS business over to Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics is evolving – universal analytics (UA) is being replaced by Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Google Analytics 4 offers a completely new approach to analytics for everyone and is a big change for many SaaS business owners.
To answer your questions about this migration, Powered by Search has written an article that sheds light on:
- What makes Google Analytics 4 radically different for SaaS businesses
- The core differences that you need to know with examples of how each impacts you
- Taking advantage of GA4 to gain a competitive advantage in your SaaS business
A guide to launching a profitable Amazon Affiliate site
Quietlights’ Complete Guide to Starting an Amazon Affiliate website will teach you everything you need to know about launching and promoting your own Amazon affiliate website.
You’ll learn an overview of the Amazon Affiliate Program, how it works, the pros and cons, how to select a niche, build and promote your website, etc.
By the end of this guide, you should have all the information you need to get your Amazon Affiliate site running, and making money.
SEO expert tips for ranking higher on Google
Discover how to build trust, leverage authority, and rank higher on Google on the latest episode of Duct Tape Marketing.
The episode features Dale Bertrand, an SEO specialist for fortune 500 companies who offers his perspective on:
- The biggest changes in SEO
- The critical importance of how you view SEO and serve Google’s audience
- The relevance of keywords in titles, metadata, and URLs today
- The value of earning backlinks that are making an impact
We value your opinion. Please take a minute to fill in our feedback form. Thanks!
That’s all from us this week
Founder & CEO Domain Magnate