We publish articles and reviews, visitors read the articles and buy products via our affiliate links, earning us a commission.
How does your business make money?
The majority of revenue comes from the Amazon Associates affiliate program.
How can the future owner improve this business?
- Amazon affiliate commissions are very low. If you find better affiliate programs or sell products directly or via drop shopping or FBA model you can potentially increase revenues by up to 5-10x
- Update the old articles and add more new ones to cover extra keywords and new brands.
- Focus more on SEO to improve the link profile and increase rankings.
- Expand into other related niches and topics to increase traffic and sales
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Passive Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
Key day-to-day operations
- Content marketing
- $35,312 in revenue over the past 12 months
- High-quality articles
- Low maintenance
- Great growth potential in the coffee makers niche
- Includes contract with the SEO agency which is managing the site. The buyer will be able to continue with the same rates.
Note: Monthly revenue, profit, and pageview averages shown are for the trailing three months.
- Website files and associated accounts
- Contract with SEO agency for management
- All content