I’m reducing my site portfolio and raising money for new ventures, so this is a good chance for someone to pick up a few great, well established sites with stable, passive revenue. These sites require no updates or maintenance and get most of their traffic through search engines. I’ve acquired most of them during the past few years building my passive income portfolio and now auctioning many of them on flippa, follow my flippa profile to watch my listings.
Here is what’s currently for sale:
1. $95 per month – Established Passive Income Site, 2 yearsold, no maintenance.
- ending in less than 6 hours!
- Average revenue from 2012 – $95/month
- Last 12 months revenue: $1008
- auction on flippa, bid here
2. $125 per month in adsense on AutoPilot, PR4, 4 years old passive income site
- hasn’t been updated in 2 years
- 1879 Subscribers
- $1 start, no reserve, bid here:
if you’re interested please make a bid on flippa only, let me know if you have any questions also
4 Replies to “Selling Some of My Sites $100/month in Passive Revenue.”
Hi, hope you don’t mind but I just wanted to sell a .info domain fast so used your format. Tq
it’s all good as long as I get my royalties 😉
Domain sale is a great and healthy competition. One can sell the domain to more value depending on the value of traffic and other merits. It will be worth a sale.
Where can I find a domain for sale? I have a website and I am looking for a new domain for it. It would be great if you can help somehow.