LLLL.net Registration Stats and Sales

According to 4-ok.net there are currently 218,443 LLLL.net’s remaining unregistered, out of 456,976, which is 47.8%.

All premium LLLL.net’s were registered not long ago and since then their min prices are up to about twice the reg fee.

Remaining LLLL.net’s by first letter:

U: 11408
V: 12355
W: 8721
X: 11223
Y: 10706
Z: 10958

CVCV.net’s are picking up as a cheap alternative to CVCV.com that have crossed into $1k.

Recent sales from last couple days:

Sedo:

fnow.net $40
ehsi.net $15
divd.net $10
bkat.net $10

1. Richard says:

Hey Michael,

Some interesting data you have there! Good job! What’s interesting is that although many people still see ‘w’ as a ‘bad letter’ (as do I) this data shows that it is way ahead of the competition when it is compared with its ‘bad letter’ rivals. :)

Rich
    QuadLetterDomains.com

2. Michael says:

Thanks Rich!
    I’m more a fan ‘u’ than ‘w’, but they are both good mid quality letters.
    okkk.net was a pretty good deal.

3. Art says:

This data shows that there is a lot of idiots who buy .net
    Way of head of competition? Who is competition ? other domainers, then its not competition.
    Mind blowing people sing money into LLLL.nets , this is like watching card house being build… well ummm on cards. Do people really need .nets ? is there a huge shortage of .nets that i am not aware of, is there a domain empire being built on .nets ? As far as it is known, .net is poor mens .com , i see big company paying for 4 letter .com name big bucks, i dont see that happening with .net

4. Jeremy says:

Well it was a big week for llll.net’s. There were 56,000+ bought up in the past 7 days. What are your thoughts on this? Do you see a buyout buy the end of the year, like others are suggesting.

26% of all available is a pretty big buy !!

5. Michael says:

Jeremy, where did you get these stats from?

According to gfnb.net there are currently 212,115 LLLL.nets available (as at the 11th March 2008). So that’s just 6K registered in the last month.

6. Jeremy says:

I have been watching the domainersbox.com. The search came back with 157,519 left as of 3-10-8. The scan said 213,548 last week.

Is this an error by Tristan Perry? I thought it looked weird, but I thought the numbers wouldn’t lie. My bad if the numbers are wrong.

7. Michael says:

There is a discussion about it on NP
    I’ll have to check it myself to be sure, or wait for someone else to post a reliable count, but that doesn’t make sense. I think it’s a mistake.

1. [...] on my blog for everyone who wanted to know recent stats on LLLL.net’s and if they are worth buying, the answer is.. __________________ Domain Magnate <- Recent NNNNN.com list – 4 letter domains Premium [...]